Request for Identification support

Discussion in 'Plants: Identification' started by mcalpin1, Aug 26, 2009.

1. mcalpin1

mcalpin1 Member

You are all experts in identifying plants and several people daily are asking me what is this plant?. I have no interest in taking you away from this forum, but if you would like to help out some more, please take a peek. My main support person is in the hospital and I have to wait until December. If you would like to help, it's located on
    backyardgardener.com / forums . If this gets deleted, I'm sorry for posting this request.

Admin - I'm from Ladysmith and born in Vancouver.

2. tipularia

tipularia Well-Known Member 10 Years

I found the forum, but did not know which post was yours. Could you post a photo in this forum?

3. CapeBretonGardener

CapeBretonGardener Member

You need to register to see any pictures on that site. Why not post the pictures here if you don't know how to do that check the sticky on top of this forum.

4. Silver surfer

Silver surfer Generous Contributor 10 Years

I suspect Mcalpin1 is a moderator on this site, and it is a cry for help, to answer questions on the forums from others.

http://www.backyardgardener.com/forums/

5. mcalpin1

mcalpin1 Member

Silver Surf is correct.. I'm the admin and I can copy and paste on this forum, but another process is to get on my hands and knees and beg for support from this team. I'm just a dad who created a web page from his gardening interest and my domain visibility got a little to big for me to know all. I just don't know all these plants, but I would like to help.

6. tipularia

tipularia Well-Known Member 10 Years

Might be easier for everyone if you just posted a link to this forum on you website for those who need plants identified.