Loving the automatic saving of drafts

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements and Feedback' started by wcutler, Apr 1, 2021.

1. wcutler

wcutler Paragon of Plants Forums Moderator VCBF Cherry Scout 10 Years

The forum is for feedback, and I am so grateful about this feature that I'm copying what I just wrote elsewhere.

Last night I typed a few paragraphs and uploaded several photos, forgot to post that (or even finish the posting), closed my browser, and came back today to do another posting because I remembered not including a tree, and what I had entered was all still here, photos and all, in unsubmitted draft mode. I was able to just continue on adding to the posting. You have to love that. All the documentation has huge warnings about remembering to click the Post Reply button so you don't lose everything, because that used to happen to so many of us.

I have had the odd instance where this didn't seem to work, but where I had entered enough that I really cared, I have opened a different browser and found my entered stuff there waiting for me. I'm not actually clear on whether it's only certain browsers this works on. I keep cycling through the browser options as I get annoyed with one.