Identification: i need the names of the's succulants

Discussion in 'Indoor and Greenhouse Plants' started by omnithought2004, Mar 1, 2007.

1. omnithought2004

omnithought2004 Active Member

i got these about 6months ago and they are dieing what are they and how can i save them would be wonderful if some one could help be

omni

Attached Files:

2. Daniel Mosquin

Daniel Mosquin Paragon of Plants UBC Botanical Garden Forums Administrator Forums Moderator 10 Years

(moved to Indoor Plants ID)

3. rockminer

rockminer Active Member

I believe that the left plant is a Sempervirum, the middle one is a Graptopetalum or Sedum and the one on the right is a Kalanchoe. These plants are apparently lacking light and are getting too much water. I would recommend the brightest location possible and no water until completely dry. My succulents of these genera get no water in the winter unless they start to get wrinkled from dehydration and then I water very only a little. Hope this helps. Maybe someone else will chip in with more or better info. Bill

4. Rosemarie

Rosemarie Active Member

The left one is an Aeonium. I agree with Rockminer/Bill -the middle looks to be either Graptopetalum or Sedum. Right is Kalanchoe marmorata(Penwiper). Also agree all are badly in need of light.