About this forum and Douglas's Blog Archives

Discussion in 'Vancouver Cherry Blog' started by wcutler, Mar 20, 2008.

1. wcutler

wcutler Paragon of Plants Forums Moderator VCBF Cherry Scout 10 Years

Douglas Justice, Associate Director of UBC Botanical Garden, in his role as horticultural advisor to the Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival and a member of the festival's "Team Sakura", writes a weekly article for the VCBF Festival Favourites page.
    This forum contains his articles and will become the archive for these articles.

You can have a look at The Cherries of Vancouver, a Davidsonia Article by Douglas Justice, as I understand it, a kick-off article for the 2006 Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival.

Douglas's 2007 articles are collected in this 2007 Douglas's Blog Archives, a pdf file.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  2. wcutler

wcutler Paragon of Plants Forums Moderator VCBF Cherry Scout 10 Years

Douglas has taught us to have thoughts of our own now, so we get to share this blog forum.

I'll be doing postings on what cultivars scouts can expect to find, and I'm going to move the old Scouts Comments thread postings into this forum.

No need to do postings under the Scouts Comments thread. I think I'm going to pull some of those out into their own thread. You're welcome to start a new thread on a new topic.