Picture of my Frangipani

Discussion in 'Photography and Art' started by sunnycharacter, Dec 7, 2008.

1. sunnycharacter

sunnycharacter Member

Hey Bertoli55!
    Here some pics of my frangipani in my sunroom. These blooms are at eye level, about 5 and a half feet tall. Smell is very fragrant, almost lemony!

Attached Files:

2. galen

galen Member

Very nice! What is the name of the plant?

3. bertoli55

bertoli55 Active Member 10 Years

Hi Sunnycharacter
    Your Plumeria /frangipani is great. It is really impressive that you have flowers like that growing it indoors. It must be wonderful to have the beautiful perfume in your house -no wonder you don't want to grow it outside in summer. Well done
    ciao bertoli

4. sunnycharacter

sunnycharacter Member

Thank you again! You should have seen me the first time I found it sprouting bloom buds. I jumped up and down and squeeled like a little school girl! Seriously, I was shocked after having it for almost 3 years, just getting taller and taller. I think it knows I love it. From the looks of my sunroom, you'd think we were in Florida. At least until you see the cows out the window! LOL! See the photo of my sunroom here.
    You'll notice on a couple of my photos snow outside. Even when it's frigid outside, as long as it's sunny, the sunroom warms up to a toasty 75 deg (23.8 C). We have an AC/heater heat pump for when there are extremes. Most of the sunroom gets sun at some point, the southern end, all the time. And my tropicals that like "just light" live in the north end.

Attached Files: