Maps of neighbourhood boundaries

Discussion in 'VCBF Neighbourhood Blogs' started by wcutler, Mar 21, 2013.

1. wcutler

wcutler Paragon of Plants Forums Moderator VCBF Cherry Scout 10 Years

Trees are posted in the neighbourhood where they're growing.

This is a map of the Vancouver neighbourhood boundaries, based on the city's map from a when we started scouting.
    NeighbourhoodsWithBoundariesNumbered.gif

Here is a Tsawwassen and Ladner boundaries marked on a Google map, delimited by a scout living in that area.
    map of Tswwassen and Ladner Cherry Scout Area w boundary.jpg

I depend on people who know the areas surrounding Vancouver to set the boundaries and to post in the correct areas. Feel free to contribute a map (and say what you've based it on).

2. wcutler

Re: Maps of neighbourhood boundaries - Langley and South Surrey / White Rock

For Langley City and Township, [edited by wcutler 2015apr25: I am leaving in the description here, but see the next posting] ... I have a description from Langley's website:
    For White Rock / South Surrey, a description:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  3. wcutler

On the advice of Langley scout Cathy Morris, I have removed the neighbourhood designation of Langley Township, since people were not using that. There is now Langley City and the rest of the township is just called Langley. Here is a map of the Langleys. It's not all that clear: the area inside the brownish orange line on the west side is Langley City, and for now, we are calling all the rest Langley, ignoring all those yellow lines. The previous posting gives the borders of Langley.

4. wcutler

Port Moody (in red, and other GRVD municipalities). I can't find a street name description of the boundaries.
    [​IMG]
    By GVRD_-_Port_Moody.svg: TastyCakes on English Wikipedia derivative work: єmarsee (GVRD_-_Port_Moody.svg) [CC BY 3.0 (Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons