Great news

Discussion in 'Indoor and Greenhouse Plants' started by greenboy, Sep 23, 2009.

1. greenboy

greenboy Active Member

A friend got a job "taking care" of Mall plants and Offices plants, well he told me when the plants get a kind of big or loss their bloom or just they don't look right they destroy them, so he is "saving" a lot of them the Nursery owner doesn't care so he can take as many as he wants too. He gave me a Spathiphyllum, it was nothing wrong with it, but has no flowers, I was so surprised, they discard plants just because they have no flowers! wow!! well I took that one in. I am very happy with it, now I am working on it, you know the usual, cleaning reporting , new dirt, etc... Well let's see what happens, I am planing to take more for my office. Hey have a great Fall, just in case I can see you in the forums again...

2. Marn

Marn Active Member 10 Years

lol.. be prepared for a housefull of plant ... i used to go by a place that did the same thing .. it was like a plant rental place and when they werent wanted anymore they threw them out in the garbage .. you wouldnt beleive the plants i got .. my house looked like a jungle .. you get some really cool plants .. give it a couple of months and you will not know what to do with them .. lol

Marion

3. Blake09

Blake09 Active Member

lol... If ya get too many sell them to us (or trade)

:)

4. joclyn

joclyn Rising Contributor

oh, lucky you!!!!!! free plants that are basicaly healthy - what more could a person ask for?

i'd be glad to help relieve you of any excess or duplictates you end up with!!

5. greenboy

greenboy Active Member

I am already planing what to do with them, and we are getting ready at work for what we call "the greening of the window". LOL

6. greenboy

greenboy Active Member

This happened before, Ask Adam and Eve, lol. GB