Zwartkop

Discussion in 'Indoor and Greenhouse Plants' started by vicarious1, Mar 4, 2021.

1. vicarious1

vicarious1 Active Member 10 Years

Burnaby North on a slope facing south & a view :-)
    Hi last year I gave in for my love of South African plants and got a very pretty Zwartkop one sale
    A small one that I kept in a sunny yet dry place outdoors. It did very well and was pitch dark
    I then took it inside in September and put it by our sunny south facing living room window. It's in a one foot tall classic Italian clay pot with and then the black colour faded and it just dwindling along. The leaves look skinny and I am afraid it will die?
    Now was it me under watering. I always been told they don't like too much water as they are drought resistant.
    I always water only around the main stem to make sure not to touch the leaves.
    We have 8hr LED sunlight all winter long from the north. But will it make it?
    We do have the electrical heating under the window but must of our plants are doing well there on a special shelve over a big coffee table so this plants is NOT over the heating it's about 50cm backfrom the windown.
    Thanks for any opinion

Attached Files: