Birthday:
Apr 8, 1964 (Age: 59)
Plant artist..painter

Share This Page

Shelley Stichler

New Member, 59, from Denver, Co.

Shelley Stichler was last seen:
Jul 22, 2019
  • There are no messages on Shelley Stichler's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 8, 1964 (Age: 59)
    Plant artist..painter
    My name is Shelley...I grew up in Key Largo,Fla...the daughter of a Vietnam era combat Green Beret/ Commercial Pilot..( Eastern)..my lovely mother, Nellie and the geographic circumstances. began my life long love and interest in tropical plants. Hey..I was part of a small group of 5 th graders who designed.. cleared..and landscaped the breathtaking Nature Trail at Key Largo Elem ..and the only girl ! Yay! We traveled a lot on our 38' ft Prowler boat... salvaging lumber from the mangroves to build our dock. Fishing..diving..having a Boston Whaler at my disposal .but on one trip to Panama...is when I began to fall in love with Central America...The remote untouched beaches..the jungle..the lush green and colorful Bloons were unlike any other I had seen..I felt like an explorer..seeing these strange ecitic foilage for the 1 St time.it was my joy and pleasure to absorb such sights smells and strangeness...we had a lively home with many plants brought home...sadly and with great attitude my family moved to Blessing, TX. Pop. 1253.. when I was 15...but it is in the S E part of the Gulf Coast...in Matagorda County. It was a dissapointing consolation prize .the Gulf of Mexico in all her uniqueness and Mississippi River looking water..is where my heart always holds dear. Such a paradise too.Now? I am a Denvernite .a darn Urban refugee . Lol. My 4 the winter this year..such majestic beauty here also...trees and shrubs and mountain wildflowers unlike I'd ever seen .. species that thrive in 16,000ft elevation...I see it discover something different almost every outing..I'm a widower now...2 years...the plants and trees..succulents..native Tillansdia..have captured my heart. Thanks for letting me share my life long passion with y'all... A - HO .!