Climate Change: Bill Gates backs climate scientists lobbying for large-scale geoengineering

Discussion in 'Plants: Conservation' started by anza, Feb 9, 2012.

1. anza

anza Active Member 10 Years

Bill Gates backs climate scientists lobbying for large-scale geoengineering

John Vidal, environment editior
    The Guardian, Monday 6 February 2012
    Article history

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2012/feb/06/bill-gates-climate-scientists-geoengineering

No news to most of you folks up in the Pacific Northwest that this well known rich and famous Philanthropist who has recently been busy at image and legacy building has done so by investing in places like the famous Norwegian Seed Vault, Monsanto GMO Stocks and other controversial technologies. Geo-engineering appears to be the latest fix-it-pill investment approach to quick fix of symtoms approach as opposed to a more responsible attacking and curing the cause solutions.

'''''

2. Ron B

Ron B Paragon of Plants 10 Years

Bill is no stranger to profitability.

3. anza

LOL - no kidding. Clearly, it's like, while I'm pursuing image creation for my legacy to show all people of the earth that I care really about humanity, why not make a healthy profit along the way. Bill Gates has been a huge advocate of global intervention programs that forcibly affect large groups of people for their own good whether they like it or not.

This geo-engineering has actually been going on for quite some time. Well, actually it's been called 'Weather Modification'. I know there are several large companies across the USA which have been very busy with the releasing of into the upper atmosphere chemcials for the enhancement and fascilitating of rain clouds. Texas is especially a main target as they've been under a very large drought these past years.

One of the chemicals beside aluminum this technology releases into the upper atmosphere is sulfer-dioxide a toxic industrial byproduct linked to serious respiratory illnesses like asthma. Well, at least that's what the official EPA government website says.

http://www.epa.gov/air/sulfurdioxide/

4. anza

Monsanto Update: 'Class-Action Lawsuit Against Monsanto'

North Carolina Seed Company Joins Class-Action Lawsuit Against Monsanto That Seeks Protection Against Predatory Patent Lawsuits

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/leslie-hatfield/watch-organic-farmers-sue_b_1290924.html

Next, this is from Monsanto's own website stating just why they believe they have the right to sue. As everyone knows, these people have sued for patent infringement against farmers and seed companies who were down wind of GMO pollen which gave their corn or soy the Franken-Gene.

Why Does Monsanto Sue Farmers Who Save Seeds?

Here's the irritating part. In between landscape and environmental businesses ventures, my son and I owned a Automotive recon and detailing business in Palm Springs. We did insurance work for Painting companies who sometimes had spray paint drift over and coat a number of cars in the nearby parking lot. Now the Painter NEVER in their right minds would ever sue any of the owners of those cars for product theft. Yet the insaneness of this particular company and the governmental support by both major political parties in the USA demonstrate just how assinine the whole thing is in the first place.

Good for the folks that are banding together on this!

----

5. anza

6. TheScarletPrince

TheScarletPrince Member

Yeah, the entire Farm to Food system is corrupt as corrupt can be.
    Join the fight by keeping up tabs with organizations like Organic Consumers Association, among others.