Asian Garden: Styrax japonicus KE.3536

Discussion in 'Photographs' started by Daniel Mosquin, Jun 19, 2003.

1. Daniel Mosquin

Daniel Mosquin Paragon of Plants UBC Botanical Garden Forums Administrator Forums Moderator 10 Years

UBC Accession # 25763-0522-1986
    Photo by Daniel Mosquin

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2003
  2. Daniel Mosquin

Daniel Mosquin Paragon of Plants UBC Botanical Garden Forums Administrator Forums Moderator 10 Years

Same accession
    Photo by Daniel Mosquin

Attached Files:

3. pwhusband@shaw.ca

pwhusband@shaw.ca Member

hello; I am intrested in this photo to be downloaded as wallpaper on my iMac 600x800 resolution. i have just discovered your photo gallery and enjoy it immensely. is there a way of accessing info on each of the individual plants pictured? thank you so much. patricia husband

4. Daniel Mosquin

Sure, I'll have it available as a wallpaper in the next few days, when I have a bit of time (I'm going to assume you want the flowers photograph!).

Unfortunately, our plant collections database is not yet online, so if there isn't a link to an interpretative sign attached with a photo, specific information about particular plants must be asked directly. We're seeking funding to get the database online, but it's a sizable sum for the solution that we feel would work for the long haul.

5. Daniel Mosquin

Here are the wallpapers. I've been quite busy the past week getting the new issue of the Davidsonia ready for publication, so apologies for it being more than a couple of days.

The photo on the left is 800x600, the one on the right is 1024x768.

Attached Files: