Some caudiciforms kept in Canada

Discussion in 'Caudiciforms and Pachycaul Trees Photo Gallery' started by caudiciformken, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caudiciformken

caudiciformken Active Member

Here a some of my caudiciform plants, I keep in Ontario, Canada.
    Always on the lookout for more! I think I have a 3"x5" space at
    the front window, and a 2"x3" space under lights. lol

K

Attached Files:

2. LabTea

LabTea Active Member

Nice collection!

3. markinwestmich

markinwestmich Active Member

Thank the Lord, my wife thought I was the only one who finds those "ugly plants" interesting. Thank you for sharing, Ken.

4. caudiciformken

caudiciformken Active Member

Maybe my wife and your's are related????
    My wife thinks I just have a couple plants, and I sneak in new one's as I find them.
    The odd time I have been caught, when she notices a new plant on the table......she say's "Hey, what's that new plant". My stock answer is "I've had that one a while now", or "I just moved it from the back window to the front window".

They are for sure interesting to have. A rather lonely hobby to have, as no one else has them!
    They are the only plants which new visitors are guarenteed (sp) to ask "What's that plant"

5. markinwestmich

markinwestmich Active Member

My wife takes care of the finances. She knows when I've mail ordered a new plant. I take a little abuse for a while, but it's worth it. I'm at a point now where I have compromised and agreed to get rid of a plant before I can find room for another. Unfortunately, I have only a few "common" plants that I could possibly go without. I keep dreaming of adding an atrium off of the back of the house. I tell her we could move the dining area into the atrium and expand the kitchen...my feeble attempt at appealing to her sensibilities. Maybe someday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.