New style for the forums...

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements and Feedback' started by Daniel Mosquin, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Daniel Mosquin

Daniel Mosquin Paragon of Plants UBC Botanical Garden Forums Administrator Forums Moderator 10 Years

I'll be implementing the new style for the forums sometime before the end of December. I'd love to do it sooner, but it takes about a day's worth of time to do, and I don't have the time at the moment.

However, to get an idea of what the new style will resemble, go to http://www.vbulletin.com/forums/ .

2. Daniel Mosquin

Daniel Mosquin Paragon of Plants UBC Botanical Garden Forums Administrator Forums Moderator 10 Years

Well, end of December came and went and now we're at the end of January. It looks like it'll be another week or two before the final release of the revised software is ready, so it'll be a little while yet.

I have changed the Centre for Plant Research forums if you'd like to get an idea of what the new setup will be like. There's less customization required for the CPR, so I made the changes prior to the final release of the software.

3. jimmyq

jimmyq Well-Known Member 10 Years

sigh.... come on Daniel.... how many excuss do we have to hear...?

:)