New from Tbilisi/Georgia with photos :)

Discussion in 'Photography and Art' started by Di_Di, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Hello All,

I am new here and I would like to introduce myself:
    My name is Diana and I am from Tbilisi/Georgia.Maybe someone already knows where is Georgia and has visited this part of the world in the past.So I am from this country which has interesting history,traditions,many churches,beautiful nature etc.

I am glad that I am here.I can show you some pictures of my country which I took while hiking and published them on one American free website http://www.freewebtown.com/GeorgianLand
    I hope you will like them.

With best regards,
    Diana

2. Hi, Diana

I enjoyed your Web-site. I heard that the country of Georgia is very botanically rich in various plants not found in the United States (Pacific Northwest). I had a friend who visited Tbilisi, Georgia a couple of weeks ago. I also heard that the country of Georgia is recognized for the wine that is grown there.

Craig

3. Gordo

Gordo Active Member 10 Years

These are indeed wonderful and intriguing photos, which, after viewing makes me want to someday visit this area. I think the website they are posted on, however, is the kind that makes me not want to visit it again. Welcome to the UBC forums - hope you can post more photos - maybe from a different site? or maybe post them directly here.

4. sylvain meier

sylvain meier Member

Hello Diana,
    I will be travelling next week with a group to Georgia to discover the different vegetation types.
    I wonder if some flora in english actually exist.
    Do you have any idea about the subject?
    Is Tbilisi botanical garden worth a visit?
    Thanks
    Sylvain