Hibiscus Rosa-sinensis

Discussion in 'Photography and Art' started by James D., Oct 20, 2006.

1. Live2Ride

Live2Ride Member

count me as one of your customer James :)
    i'll go to your store and bring friends
    any news on Reggae Breeze

2. Laughing Dog

Laughing Dog Active Member

James - I truly love your Silver Ghost, just magnificent.

Congratulations on the store endeavour, and all the best with it - hope you have lots of fun. My wife and I will make a point of dropping by next time we travel by that way.

3. James D.

James D. Active Member

Splicer they are very easy to keep indoors, all you need is good light (south or west facing) keep them well watered but not soggy, and to give them lots of fertilizer from april to october. They like to be kept pruned because they only flower on new growth. if you have any other question just let me know.

4. James D.

James D. Active Member

Thanks for being supportive, its an already established store about 35-40 mins outside of the city, but i grew up there and used to work at the store and my old boss appraoched me to purchase it and im just trying to get the finances to do so. Like i said before with the greenhouse i can and will have lots of hibiscus for sale/show.

5. soccerdad

soccerdad Active Member 10 Years

I die with envy. I have brought Hibiscus home from the garden store in each of the last three years and they do not live for me. I have given up. Think I just can't provide them with enough light.

6. James D.

James D. Active Member

well the process of buying my storeis taking long enough, butwhile im still at my other place live2ride we have thesevarieties coming in sometime tomorrow afternoon. Highlight- Bright Yellow, Moonlight-White/red eye, Northern Lights- Orange-pink-red, Rum Runner-Yellow-pink-dark red, and Twilight-Purple-red eye. Also, im moving my plants back indoors this week and may have some cutting of some hibiscus, I will let you know.

7. James D.

James D. Active Member

The first one is a really nice rusty orange that came into the store this week, not sure of the name but i have been getting lots of really nice named varieties. The second picture is of my double red, I've just brought all my hibiscus back inside and my house is full of blooms.

Attached Files: