Golden Pothos Plant

Discussion in 'Indoor and Greenhouse Plants' started by Shaheryar Khan, May 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Shaheryar Khan

Shaheryar Khan New Member

hello everyone,

just new to the houseplants. I heard the Pothos plant is one of the hard one to kill and it grows like crazy. I have two pothos plants one is a couple of years ago which had left very few vines . I had to re-pot this plant as it was in a large pot, i need to free some space as well as thought the soil is getting more water than its necessity. So i decided to change the container to clay pot. After this transfer, the plant looks very wilted and a couple of new shoots have burnt out. (Is my plant is dying now? or may be the roots got some air? please advise how can i save this plant).

And other pothos plant i got from Home depot a couple of months ago. It grew new leaves and shoots for few weeks and then it stopped suddenly. The growth is stunned. They are neither growing nor dying. how can i get the growth back , the plant is located few feet away from a window which gets enough light. Water routine is every 7 to 10 days if i feel the soil is dry. I occasionally, mist the leaves and the coir stick to make sure it has some humidity.

Please advise.

Here are the pictures of my plants. The first three photos are the transplanted plant and the fourth pic is for the new plant i got few weeks ago.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2018
  2. Daniel Mosquin

Daniel Mosquin Paragon of Plants UBC Botanical Garden Forums Administrator Forums Moderator 10 Years

Is that fungus on the soil surface in the clay potted plant?