Drag multiple photos, one photo - and Drafts

Discussion in 'The Test Bed' started by wcutler, Oct 19, 2015.

1. wcutler

wcutler Paragon of Plants Forums Moderator VCBF Cherry Scout 10 Years

This is working now. Didn't work last night.

2. wcutler

Just checking that being a reply didn't affect anything. Still works, one or more dragged in Firefox.

Ferny-lookingShrub_884ButeBarclay_Cutler_20151017_150359.jpg Ferny-lookingShrub_884ButeBarclay_Cutler_20151017_150222.jpg

3. wcutler

That was Firefox, now from Edge. No, not working, even for a single photo, in Edge, works fine in Firefox. There's always something in Edge that doesn't work on the forums. Fix one, find another. Phooey. I otherwise like it. Now from Chrome. Yep, fine. These photos are from Chrome.

Wait - I started that posting in Edge, got up to "There's always something in Edge that" which is still there in that window, and then went to test it in Chrome. It brought up my draft and I just blithely continued (have now italicized the continued bit in that paragraph that I typed in Chrome). So Drafts on is more of a default, and you supposedly can remove a draft by clicking the button and selecting Delete Draft. I tried Save Draft once and it did not save the last sentence, so did nothing more and maybe less than the default action on drafts.

4. wcutler

What if I type first? This is Edge, not allowing a single dragged photo either.

5. wcutler

This time, in Edge, I started a reply, clicked the camera icon, clicked the Add Media button, didn't add anything, but when I came back, I couldn't figure out how to get to my draft reply. It just took me back to an empty new post. So, using what I just learned, I opened the posting in Chrome and there was my draft, ready to continue.

6. wcutler

Two photos, will insert in the text area, using "Insert every".
    CampsisXtagliabuanaMadameGalen_UBCBG_Cutler_20150807_154626.jpg

AlainK says you can drag a photo. I'm sure I tried that before and it didn't work. Trying again, am going to drag the second photo to follow this sentence.
    CampsisXtagliabuanaMadameGalen_UBCBG_Cutler_20150807_154754.jpg
    OK, it worked the second time I tried it - I had to wait for the arrow.
    Actually, I just reread his message, and I don't think that's what he's saying, but it lead me to figure this out.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015