Boston University Students Conducting a Composting Survey

Discussion in 'Soils, Fertilizers and Composting' started by halee, Sep 23, 2009.

1. halee

halee Member

We are a team of Boston University students within School of Management and we are working on a new product development project. We have designed a solar powered rotating compost bin and are creating a business plan for our product. We are currently conducting market research as we would like to know what consumers think of our product. We would greatly appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to take our survey. Thank you!

http://esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=60e5c3d6-2d85-4b9d-884d-3efe92f55bb8

2. Liz

Liz Well-Known Member 10 Years

Any one done this survey? It seems to be US only.

Liz

3. thanrose

thanrose Active Member 10 Years

I just did. Yeah, US-centric.

Also a few of the questions didn't allow for a variable response. I haven't done only one style of composting for instance, and my gardening supplies can come from any of the selections named.

Plus, what is a large yard to some people would be puny to others. I lived in Boston, went to BU in fact, and a large yard in Town would have been able to hold no more than a single dwarf fruit tree. The modest home before this one was a tenth of a mile from the road but the "yard" was not large at all compared to neighbors.

4. halee

halee Member

Thank you for taking our survey an leaving us comments. My team will work on fixing the problems you mentioned and making the questions more specific.