All Watched Threads

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements and Feedback' started by wcutler, Oct 27, 2015.

1. wcutler

wcutler Paragon of Plants Forums Moderator VCBF Cherry Scout 10 Years

Does anyone have any idea what those boxes are for next to the thread titles on the All Watches Threads page? I ticked a few, then clicked the Manage Watched Threads links and selected Disable Mail Notification. I got an "are you sure" warning, but it wasn't clear whether it was going to apply to all the threads or the ones I ticked. Turns out it applies to all watched threads. When I click that text again, it still offers only to disable the mail notification, not to restore it.

I tried ticking the boxes, then hitting enter, but it just removes the tick marks.

I went into Preferences and tried to set back the notification for watched threads, but it still shows as ticked. I saved it anyway. I'm not sure why that setting is there, as when you click the Watch Threads link, a popup asks if you want email. Even with that setting on for mail notification, the default when I just set a thread to watched was for no mail notification. Here, for this new thread, the options to watch this thread and receive email notification are on by default.