3 September 2017 Garlic Juice

Discussion in 'Fruit and Vegetable Gardening' started by Durgan, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Durgan

Durgan Contributor 10 Years

http://durgan.org/2017/September%202017/3%20September%202017%20Garlic%20Juice/HTML/ 3 September 2017 Garlic Juice
    Five hundred grams of hard neck garlic was processed into about 150 grams of juice. Process was to remove the clove skins using a tortilla press. The skins lift off after being crushed. The crushed garlic was put through a Champion Juicer. The residue is dehydrated and will be used as a food garnish. The juice was placed in 10 gram compartments and frozen for a daily serving. I melt one container in my morning coffee. Raw garlic is touted to have some beneficial benefits, and this method is found to be acceptable. I have a large quantity of garlic from my garden.
    garlic%20juice%20026_std.jpg

2. Eric La Fountaine

Eric La Fountaine Contributor Forums Moderator 10 Years

That's a great way to do garlic. Garlic juice is a very nice way to add garlic to cooking as well. But garlic in coffee!? Not sure if I would like that.

3. Durgan

Durgan Contributor 10 Years

I found raw garlic juice feels hot in the mouth if not diluted. One cup of coffee is available and convenient in the morning. The cube of frozen garlic is melted quickly and a bit of milk allays the burning sensation. So far I have no difficulty ingesting a cube of frozen garlic daily with no misery attached.