Source for Kaffir Lime Tree in the Lower Mainland

Discussion in 'Citrus' started by yatyat, Jul 14, 2017.

1. yatyat

yatyat Member

Hi all, I am looking for a source for Kaffir Lime tree and have searched but most of the older threads seem to be a few years old. Just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere, I am in Vancouver, prefer not to drive too far but am willing to if need be :)

I bought a few tropical plants from a place in the Richmond/Delta area a few years ago and i know he had Kaffir Lime then but I didn't want it then and now I can't remember where it is and it's called, i think he was doing it from his house but he did have a lot of plants....

I appreciate any help and suggestions.

Thanks!

2. Junglekeeper

Junglekeeper Esteemed Contributor 10 Years

3. Phoenix Perennials

Phoenix Perennials Member

Hi YatYat, We still have 4 plants in stock at Phoenix Perennials. 3380 No. 6 Road (Between Bridgeport and Cambie), Richmond, BC, www.phoenixperennials.com, info@phoenixperennials.com, 604-270-4133. Cheers, Gary PS. Thanks for mentioning us Junglekeeper.

4. yatyat

yatyat Member

Thanks Gary & Junglekeeper! I will make my way over to you in the next few days, probably Sunday .... what is the price for one of those kaffir lime Gary?

5. Phoenix Perennials

Phoenix Perennials Member

Hi YatYat, I'm away from the nursery right now. My staff checked they other day and we have 4 but they could be in the 1g size for 34.99 or the 3g size for 69.99. Remember that they have a few names Kieffer/Kaffir/Makrut/Thai lime. I think the tag might say Thai lime or Makrut Thai lime. Cheers, Gary

6. yatyat

yatyat Member

Thanks Gary!

7. yatyat

yatyat Member

Hi Gary, I popped in today and picked up one of the Kaffir Lime trees. The Lady who helped me was super helpful. I will definitely come in again in the future. Thanks again!