Landscape design

Discussion in 'Small Space Gardening' started by Zee, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Zee

Zee New Member

Hi I have a small space at front that needs to be designed / landscaped , does anyone know of someone good that can work with a buget and create something elegant. Need someone right away.
    Live on the north shore.
    Many thanks
    Z

2. wcutler

wcutler Paragon of Plants Forums Moderator VCBF Cherry Scout 10 Years

I don't think we deal with this type of inquiry. We list nurseries, but we have not listed landscape architects. If you do an internet query for landscape architects vancouver bc, you will get the British Columbia Society of Landscape Architects and some pages with reviews of landscape architects. Or you could check out nurseries near you in our Outdoor Gardening in the Pacific Northwest: Nurseries resource and ask people there if they have recommendations. Or ask your neighbours whose landscaping you like.

@Daniel Mosquin, I'm interested to know if you think we should list landscapers/landscape architects, include them maybe in Resources? Just local to Vancouver? We don't even encourage nurseries from promoting themselves, except as replies to queries.

3. Zee

Zee New Member

Daniel , yes that would be a great idea . Local to a few different area. There are lots of talented people that maybe interested to get their name out there.

4. Travis from Vancouver

Travis from Vancouver Member

5. Daniel Mosquin

Daniel Mosquin Paragon of Plants UBC Botanical Garden Forums Administrator Forums Moderator 10 Years

No, same thing as sourcing plants -- if people from the industry participate / monitor the forums, they can reply to queries (preferably through contacting via private message / conversations). There are just too many to list and maintain. Probably the BCLNA already maintains something similar.